Downpour Jacket by Rab
This Product has a Minimum Quantity of 12
Built from recycled 2.5-layer Pertex® Revolve fabric with a fluorocarbon-free DWR treatment, it is our first ever mono-polymer waterproof jacket. It uses a polyester outer and membrane, which means that, in addition to being 100% recycled, it also has the future potential to be fully recycled at the end of its life.
Waterproof to 20,000 HH with an MVTR breathability rating of 20,000g, it features a pair of zipped handwarmer pockets large enough for a map. To help tailor the fit to the conditions, it uses an adjustable hem and cuffs, plus a two-way adjustable hood with polymer peak. Lightweight and packable, it also comes with a pair of deep-venting pit zips to keep you fresh and in control when the pace, the trail or the temperature climbs.
- Lightweight waterproof outer layer
- Ideal for general everyday use.
- Made with recycled Pertex Shield®+ 2.5 layer fabric with Dry Touch
- Pit zips
- Adjustable hood and cuffs
- Zippered pockets with storm flaps
- Packs down into its own left-hand pocket
- Perfect lightweight protection layer in case of unexpected rain
Min.Quantity: 12 units
Size: Small, Medium, Large, XL, XXL
Prices exclude embroidery, delivery and VAT. Branding would be priced according to artwork.